Sunday, December 19, 2010

Adventures since last post







I am so bad at this whole blogging thing. I really need to stick with it for the few that actually give a darn.. Like my sis in Rhode Island. We have been up to no good like usual. I have added some pictures of crazy hair day from school I did Chelsea's hair BIG and she looked in the mirror and was so excited, then she decided she will be made fun of so I pulled it back.. some pictures form Corn Belly's and some Christmas pictures. I am so thankful to my wonderful husband who has picked up a second job so I can be an exclusively a stay at home mom. I love it!! We are excited for Christmas and can't wait to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary the first week of Feb. I hope everyone is doing well!!

Merry Christmas























































































2 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Thanks for Posting pictures :) Your kids are getting so big, love your boys in glasses. You do so many fun things! I'm going to miss you for Christmas :(

Eric and Shelene said...

I care too!!!! :) Your kids are getting so big! Holy cow! Eric said he hardly even recognized the G-man last week! You can tell who dominates the genes in each of the kids. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday!