Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve we went to American Fork Cemetary to take a flower to my mom and brother for Christmas.. we then headed to my Dad and Gaye Lee's house for Pizza ( a tradition) and the kids opened gifts and saw Santa (my dad).. it was a lot of fun to see everyone. We were all there except for Stefanie (lives in Rhode Island), Blaine (on mission) and Luke ( hanging out with his inlaws).. it is always fun to spend time with family.






Christmas morning was a blast!! Christmas with kids is full of adventure and excitment. We decided as a family that 7 am was a good time to see if Santa came. At 4 am Garett came into my room and told me he was ready and that we could just wake everybody else up.. I disagreed and he kept coming in every half hour. We caved and went down at 6:30..


We opened gifts and headed to my dad's house for a good breakfast and to talk to Blaine who is serving a mission in Washington DC.. Justin's parents and brother came over for a ham and turkey dinner. It was a really good day.. Carter kept asking me when we were going to go to Christmas. I tried to explain but he kept getting upset that we waited all this time and we still were not going to Christmas. The day after he said I guess we will have to wait till next Christmas to go.. Enjoy the pictures..



3 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Yay! You blogged for me:) Cute pics!! Miss you guys! Loves.

The Stoddard's said...

These pictures make me miss you! Your family is so sweet. Lots of love and Merry Christmas!

melissa said...

Just found your blog! Very cute! We should get together soon!