Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge

I joined a biggest loser challenge with one of my girlfriends of facebook.. Our first weigh in was on Feb. 14 and it ends next week. I am not sure what the outcome will be with the winner, however I feel like I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle. I am 20 pounds lighter and have a lot more energy. I am still have atleast 15 pounds to go.. I will add a picture from our cruise which was at the beginning of Feb. to one I took last week to show you my progress..

3 comments:

Scott and Stef said...

Holy cow KT!!!!!! You look sooooo good!!! Hot mama ow ow

The Stoddard's said...

Yay! Way to go girl, your lookin hot!

Lis Wing said...

Hi Katie! You look great! It's nice to see that you are doing so well. It was fun to look at your cruise pictures too--how fun. Happy 10th anniversary, that's wonderful.